1). We'll have 50+ trunks to children to Trick or Treat from. We need your trunk. If you'd like to bring yours, here's what to expect:
- You'll need to bring candy for 1,000 children.
- You'll need to arrive by 4:30 p.m. to set-up.
- You'll need to bring a chair - otherwise you'll be standing for 3 hours passing out candy non-stop.
- You'll want to decorate your trunk and wear a costume.
- We'll provide you with refill candy if you run out.
- Ready to bring your trunk? Sign-up your trunk online here.
2). We have 3 rides from Air-Time Inflatables. The Mechanical Bull, Jacobs Ladder, and a 24-foot Rock Climbing Wall. All of these are free, but expect long lines.
3). The Bradford BBQ Food Truck is coming - a sandwich, chips and a drink are $10.
4). We'll have a photo booth - pumpkins, hay, a Fall Festival atmosphere.
5). Be prepared to park in the Commonwealth Urology parking lot. We'll have a police officer helping you cross Pasadena Drive.
Save the date - bring your children and grandchildren - #BroadwayKids 2017 Fall Festival!